Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's in my Ipsy bag? | March

This is what I got in my ipsy bag for March...

I love getting a lip product in my ipsy, lip products are one of my favorites. This lipstick is in the color,
"Get Ready". Which is a perfect color for spring. I haven't tried a lipstick from bareMinerals so this product I'm actually really excited about. It is super small but so adorable.

I was excited when I see the O.P.I box but not sure if I like that's it's a roughles nail polish. I could always put a top coat to fix that though. But I'm going to paint my nails with it and see how I like and see if the , "roughles" will grow on me. Do you like roughles nail polishes? I think it's going to be a pretty color for this upcoming spring and summer.
I got two smoothing and relaxing patches.

Then I got a eye shadow quad from the brand, be a bombshell in bora bora.
I love that a got a full size nail polish and for the most part I love this months ipsy bag but there are a few items I was amazed with. I'm going to test each item out and let you know what I think after trying them. 
Hope you enjoyed!  What did you get in your ipsy bag? Please Instagram me pictures or comment down below and let me know what you got in your ipsy bag. 
Xoxo Courtney 




No comments:

Post a Comment