Friday, February 7, 2014

SNOW Day #2 2014!

Two days of snow with more then an inch of snow is AMAZING! It's starting to look like a winter wonderland here in Oregon, we got over 10 inches! That was earlier this morning. I didn't measuee the snow sense yesterday but the news said we got another 5 to 6 inches together. But it snowed all day and never stopped. I got outside and had a little fun and took some pictures which made today feel like an actual snow day. Although I couldn't make a snow man because the snow was like dust. You couldn't even make a snow ball. :(  Sad right? Well even though I couldn't I still had fun in it for a little while until my hands got really cold and I couldn't handle it anymore lol.They are saying we are getting more snow and it staying with us at least until Monday. So we will see if the snow is gone tomorrow or if more is coming and if we have it until Monday. The news seems to never be right here in Oregon 
Here are some pictures I took today..

A tree in my backyard! I thought it was so beautiful with all the snow on it. No filter even needed!
This snow is gorgeous but very cold and very dangerous! 

Seems like I ALWAYS take a picture of my feet haha! I'm not sure why, I just like it!
This was on my carport so not very much snow just a little bit so I could take a picture and not have all of my boot in the snow lol



Hope you had a great Friday! I did and looking forward to a great weekend.
Xoxo Courtney 









1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I really love that picture of you blowing the snow!

    ReplyDelete