Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What's In My Ipsy Bag? | April 2014



My ipsy bag for April 2014 wasn't my favorite but it wasn't horrible. To start off the bag is just not my favorite. I don't think its cute at all. I love when the bags are cute and girly, this month  the bag it self didn't win it for me.

#1. Pop goes the shadow in the color champagne! I thought this shadow was very pretty. It just honestly feels cheap but ill give it a try and let you guys know how I end up liking it.
#2 dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant. I was excited to get a skin product, I never have tried this brand so super excited to give it a try.
#3. Jasmine Roll on Perfume oil! 
I was excited to get a perfume but the smell isn't the best. I mean it's okay but for sure not a everyday perfume for me.
#4. Urban Decay eyeliner 24/7 in the color Black Velvet! I was SO EXCITED to see this in my bag this month. I love Urban Decay products over all but I LOVE their eye liners. So this for sure made up for the other items and made this month worth the ten dollars spent.

Check out my, what's In My Ipsy Bag For April? If you want to see a video form of me talking about the products.
Hope you guys enjoyed! 
Xoxo
Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment