Thursday, February 6, 2014

SNOW Day #1 2014!

Oregon is lucky to get snow once a year but today we got another snow storm. Actually we got one this year sense it's 2014. But this winter we got snow TWICE! Today we got about 10 inches. It was horrible, couldn't go anywhere. School was canceled and also is cancelled for tomorrow.I spent  the day writing Micha a letter, cleaning, catching up on my laundry, and catching up on videos because I haven't got a chance to make any or watch any in so long. I did walk outside and took a few pictures  so here is a few pictures from today! 

It's just so beautiful! I just don't like how cold it is and I can't go anywhere.

I enjoyed the day off of school! Haha! Here is the letter I wrote Micha! I took extra time, made him some cute drawings to get him through him throug bootcamp. I will send Micha actual pictures as soon as I can get to walmart to print them, might be a few days with this weather.

I hope you enjoyed! Is it snowing where you life? If so what did you do on your snow day today and if you didn't get a snow day, then what did you do today?
Until next time Xoxo Courtney






1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I was just about to post more up. My boyfriend and I played in the snow for a while, he made his first snow angel. This is the most amount of snow he's ever been in (going on his second year in Oregon), he's just mad because he had to miss work again!

    ReplyDelete