Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What's In My Ipsy bag? | January 2014

Here is my ipsy bag for January 2014! 
Here is the bag it's self. Which it's not my favorite but isn't horrible!

 This is a coastal scents, " classic small foundation brush". 
I've never used a coastal scents makeup brush so excited about trying one.
Never can go wrong with new and more makeup brushes

Epice which is a exfoliant. Never tried this brand either so excited to try.

Foundation which I've never used and not sure about this item. 
I'll try it out and let you know what I think.

A face lotion by nourish organic . I just love the packaging! 

A tinted lip balm #5 natural from MICA beauty cosmetics.

Sorry about the iPad pictures just wanted to get a beauty post but this week.
Stay tune for the next post.
Xoxo
Courtney 






1 comment: