Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mini Haul From BathandBodyWorks!


Bathandbodyworks is having huge sale from 50- 75% off. Items as low as $4 and $3 so I wanted to go get some items for myself. It's nice to get them on sale.
I left spending $23 that's with saving $47. 
So this is what I got..

I got some hand soup for the bath room this was $3
" heirloom pear", smells amazing. I love it!


I wanted this lotion, "coconut lime breeze", during the summer time but it never went on sale.
So I had to grab one when I seen it was only $4 


I love " sweet pea", it's my favorite scent at bathandbodyworks so I had to get 
almost all my items sweet pea scent. I love the body wash but never have tried 
creamy body wash so I picked up one of these for $4 


Body butter in the scent "sweet pea".$4
 
Shower gel in the scent " Sweet pea". $4
Of course most of my purchases is the scent " sweet pea". I ran out of all my sprays and lotions
So had to get some well they were on sell. I paid $4 for this big spray.

I loved picking out these products. I'm thinking of going back and getting some more before they are 
all gone. Perfect gifts and gifts for yourself.
Hope you enjoyed! 
Until next time xoxo Courtney 💜







No comments:

Post a Comment