Friday, December 27, 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013!

wanted to share what  I got for christmas with you guys. I made a video with most of the  items but there are a few posted here that aren't in the YouTube video.I'm not trying to brag in anyway, I'm thankful for everything I got and the only reason I'm posting this is because  I got a request on YouTube to do a video of what I got for chirstmas so I thought why not also do a blog post for those who don't follow me on YouTube can still see what I got.
So here we go 


                               
                         Above; This a picture of my christmas tree in my room.


           Three scafts; left: Walmart, middle: Target, Right : Old Navy

I never would of thought I would get this camera, I'm so thankful for it and love it already. 
It's the Nikon D5200. I got two extra memory cards, a camera bag, and disc on how to use it.


Makeup brushes is something I asked for. I wanted a new set of Sonia kashuk and that's just 
What I got. I love how fun, and colorful they are.
You can buy these are target 


You can never go wrong with getting  some extra beauty products that you use all the time and love
I asked for this also, I use it a lot and it's nice having a extra one on hand. 
You can pick this product at any drug store like target or Walmart.

"MERRY COOKIE", from bathandbodyworks. I love this candle , it smells so good. 


VolumeFlash Scandaleyes by Rimmel London
This my favorite mascara as of now and I needed a new one so this is another item I  did 
ask for.


I picked this item up for myself for christmas. I thought it's okay to treat yourself sometimes. 
So I got this bubble bath in the scent sweet pea and its amazing and smells amazing.
I got it on sell for $5

I got a Fahrenheit straighter and it also came with a tiny one that matches. I was in need of a new straighter and I have already tried this one out and love it
You can pick this up at tj maxx.

I loose hair ties like crazy and my momma knows it so she put these in my stocking.


New bedding! I wanted bedding for awhile now. So my parents got this one for me.
I love it! Also throw blanket. I love getting new blankets.
You can pick up everything up at walmart besides the throw you can get at target.

This is what the tool box set looks like closed. My dad got me my own pink tool set. I've been doing a lot of crafts lately and I always ask to use his tools so he decided to get me one of my own tool boxes.


This is everything that's in it. I'm actually thankful I got this, it's already been handy to have.
You can get this tool set at target.

My dad is a joker! He said he got me a hint and told me to open this one. Well he thinks I need to wash my car more often I think. Haha! I actually like this because this stuff is kinda pricey and I can use this a lot.
You can pick this up at target.


I love getting products that I use.  Body wash, shaving cream, face wash, razor ,and body sprays.
These came into two different sets but I took everything out of the box before I took these pictures.
The first item is the herbal essences body wash. I've Been wanting I try this body wash so I was excited to see that in the set. Next is a Olay body lotion for shower ( body wash), shaving cream,
Olay face wash, razor, and secret body spray.
You can get the sets at Walmart and if they aren't available anymore they sell each item as well individually.
Thank you Everyone who got me a gift! I love everything I got and am very thankful for
Everything I got.  What did YOU get for christmas? Please comment below or YouTube a message 
telling  me what you got. I would love to hear about what  you all got for christmas.
                Xoxo
                Courtney 





















No comments:

Post a Comment