Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013!

Hello everyone!
 
I went to the pumpkin patch last week for the first time this year. The past few years I haven't gone to a pumpkin patch, so this year I had to make it a MUST! No more store bought pumpkins! We had to get the REAL DEAL this year. As a kid, I always got so excited to go to the pumpkin patch it was truly one of my favorite things. I loved being able to pick whatever pumpkin I wanted out of millions.
 
 Micha never went to the pumpkin patch as a kid so we had to go. I felt like a kid again because I was so excited.
 
Come with us on our journey to the Pumpkin Patch! Our first time together and Micha's first time EVER!

First task was too get the pumpkins! Of course that's why we were there.
 
 
As you can see there are tons, but it took no time to find the perfect pumpkins!

Second task CORN MAZE! 
 
Well it wasn't a haunted corn maze so it wasn't that exciting, but it was Michas first time EVER to a pumpkin patch and he has never been in a corn maze, so of course we had to go in and get lost! 




 
However, we never got lost haha:)

Third task; Petting Zoo!
 
Micha had to stop and pick some grapes, it was the only food close by, so he could feed the animals.
 
 We tasted them and they were GORSE! Let's go see if the goats, pigs, or sheep like them...


 
 
The goats weren't so sure about the grapes either... They just wanted us to sit here with them and pet them.
 

 
The pigs ate them, of course, but I think this little (well not so little) guy liked Micha boots better.
 
Haha, they were so funny; they were going through the hay and eating everything they could find. 


 
The sheep wanted nothing to do with us. They just wanted to lay down and sleep and us to get away from them.
 
:(
 
Fourth task and the last task was the farmers market!
 
We did buy two over 25lb pumpkins.. Two $1 ones and got 4 of the tiny ones below. We also go a bag of apples but that was all we got from the farmers market.




 
I have never seen a PUMPKIN PLANT before, so I had to take a picture of it. 


 
Here is another picture of Micha, holding the bag of apples we bought and checking out all the cool pumpkins.. "Wart Pumpkins" and other big pumpkins...
 
The wart pumpkins look so weird haha


 
 
 Well I hope you had fun coming along with us to the pumpkin patch...
 
Xoxo 
Courtney








No comments:

Post a Comment