Friday, August 2, 2013

My Top Nail Polishes For Summer!

 
                                        Here Are My Top  Favorites For This Summer!

#1 Your Hut or Mine By Essie
 
#2 Love Pink By Pink
 
#3 Girly By Revlon
 
#4 Coral Reef By Sally Hansen

Your Hut Or Mine
($4 at TJ Maxx)
This essie nail polish is very pigmented it takes two good costs to get it wear I like it.
It's very true to color and surprising latest awhile. Doesn't chip off right away.
I love how this polish is a girly pink and easy to apply.
 
 
 
                                                                 Love PINK by pink
 
I got this nail polish for FREE at Victoria Secret  when I bought a swim suit.
I  honestly didn't think the nail polish would be all that great but It was free so why not try it. Honestly as soon as I got home I was painting my toe nails with this polish. The color was so cute and I applied two cost and it  was good to go.  It lasted about two weeks without a chip.. and of course I change my nail polish so often that it was time to change after that long LOL. 
 


Girly By Revlon
I knew I wanted this polish as soon as I spotted it in the store.
It's perfect! Girly, glittery and so FUN!
Nothing is cuter than glittery toe for the summer time.
I love everything about this polish, besides it takes many costs to get the full glitter affect like the bottle which I love. Also when taking it off it's not easy. But  honestly it's worth taking a little extra time to apply  and extra time to take off because I just love the way it looks. 
Do you love glitter toes? What do you use to get glitter toes ?


Coral Reef By Sally Hansen
 Takes only one good cost and it's true to color. I personally like two costs but one cost of this polish and it's perfect. I just don't like polishes that take awhile to dry and this one does take awhile. I'm not sure why that is. Other than that this polish is awesome!
 
What are your favorite summer nail polishes?
Hope you enjoyed!
 
Xoxo Courtney






 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment