Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Outfit Of The Day!

Hey Guys!

 This summer has been all about maxi dresses and maxi skirts.

 I've shopped around FOREVER looking for the perfect maxi dress for me, and ended up finding it at Wet Seal on sale for only $10. 

I couldn't believe that it was so cheap and they actually had my size. I just wanted a black and white one but they had all different fun colors. I love it so much more since it was only $10 haha!


My over all look


Don't mind my tan line. Lol

Shoes are by the brand "classified"

I have no idea where I got these, I've had them forever.



I curled my hair with 1/2 inch Hot Tools curler.

I decided to change it up and part my hair in the middle. 



Here is a side view of the dress.





 I bought both, earrings and ring, at the swap in Arizona


Here is a picture of Micha and I. Since I had a dress on and all dressed up we had to go somewhere.

So we ended up taking my nephew to see the movie " Monsters University," It was one of the cutest movies. The only thing I disliked, is that BOO wasn't in it. :( She is my favorite in "Monsters Inc." LOL

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo Courtney <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment